Discovery and Court Preparation
- Prepare questions for deposition or trial examination (direct or cross).
- Prepare interrogatories and requests for production.
- Review and draft responses to various legal documents and correspondence for the attorney’s signature.
- Analyze and summarize depositions and past testimony.
- Assist with exhibit preparation and other demonstrative evidence.
- Attend courtroom proceedings when relevant.
- Coordinate and assist with facilitating focus groups and mock trials.
- Assist in resolution of cases through alternative dispute resolution, such as arbitration and mediation.