While the attorney is the legal expert, Amy and our associates, as nationally Certified Legal Nurse ConsultantsCM, are the experts on the healthcare system and its inner workings with an informed understanding of the legal needs of attorneys and the litigation process. Nowhere else will the legal profession have access to this level of cost-effective expertise for quickly reviewing complex medical records, identifying deviations from Standards of Care, and providing the understanding of the subtleties of the healthcare system. By putting our team on the medical aspects of the case, the attorney is free to tend to the legal aspects, saving time and money.
(505) 933-5265 | Free Consultation | Assisting Clients Nationwide to:
Save Time & Money
“Amy Lam at Mutual Medical Legal Consulting is my new secret weapon. She is thorough, professional, fast, and her final product—whether medical research, analysis, summarizing, or otherwise—will help you win cases. Hire her!” – Skyler Stephens Partner │Stephens & Stephens (client testimonial)
Our mission is to provide quality and timely consulting services to our clients. We foster relationships based on professional respect, integrity, and commitment to excellence. At Mutual Medical Legal Consulting, we recognize the importance of your trust in us.
“With us on your legal team bridging the arenas of healthcare and law, you have the competitive medical edge. We assist attorneys develop successful strategies for winning outcomes. We provide value to your cases.” – Amy M. Lam
We are the experts on medical care:
- day-in day-out bedside interactions with patients, physicians, and ancillary staff
- Standards of Care, healthcare facility procedures, and staffing qualifications
- making sense of medical charts (including identifying missing or tampered records)
We can consult from the start of the case, or at any time during the case development or litigation process, and we can be there to aid in bringing the case to a successful closure. Depending on your need, we can work on a specific task or engage in the entire process. Our cost-effective services are third party billable expenses.
- screen cases for merit
- interpret and analyze complex medical records and issues
- identify negligent defendants, deviations from Standards of Care and Policies & Procedures
- locate reputable medical, ancillary, and forensic testifying experts
- research and integrate supporting authoritative literature into the case analysis
- write reports for your case preparation, with chronological medical events timeline, that are consistent with the complexity and value of the cases
We are a fully HIPAA compliant, highly professional, and personable full service domestic company specializing in obtaining the best outcome for our clients. We recognize that you have clients who trust and depend on you to look out for their best interest and do your best for them. We do our best for you by aligning our goals with yours. Our personalized attention to your case details and deadlines ensures you the best outcomes for your clients.
Type of Cases
- Personal Injury
- Mass Torts
- Medical and Nursing Malpractice
- Wrongful Deaths
- General Negligence
- Products Liability
- Any health, injury, and illness issues
- Attorneys (plaintiff or defense)
- Insurance Companies
- Healthcare Facilities
- Government Agencies
Locating Expert Witnesses
We specialize in locating qualified and experienced expert witnesses in any field to match your cases’ needs. From physicians and nurses to forensic specialists and ancillary professionals, our experts can assist your cases.
7:30am – 5:00pm
Mountain Standard Time
Office & Fax Number:
2270-D Wyoming Blvd NE #375
Albuquerque, NM 87112
- What qualifies a Certified Legal Nurse ConsultantCM to do this work?
- What is the difference between a Certified Legal Nurse ConsultantCM and a paralegal?
- Why not use a MD?
- I already have a testifying expert, do I need a consultant?
- Can you help locate testifying experts?
- When should attorneys call Mutual Medical Legal Consulting?
- Do you specialize in a particular field of nursing/medicine?
- What geographical area does Mutual Medical Legal Consulting serve?